Indian head massage is a theraputic and popular massage of the head, neck, shoulders and face. This treatment is excellent for relieving stress and promotes relaxation, it is also great for general well being.
This massage has been practised in ancient India and other Asian countries for over 5000 years.
Many office workers or people who use computers suffer from aching shoulders. Indian head massage is an ideal massage to alleviate those problems. The massage can be done over clothes or directly onto the skin, and with or without oil.
The treatment is usually 1 hour including consultation.
- Relieves tension and headaches, neck and back pain.
- Alleviates stress and promotes relaxation.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage helping to remove toxins and boost the immune system.
- Restores joint mobility, improving circulation which lifts energy improving concentration.
- Indian head massage reaches all energy centres where tension accumulates.